Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Meal Plan 5/6

Week 4/22/.-4/25

Thursday - Chicken Fajita Chili and  Cornbread.
Missed this one again- Trying this new cornbread recipe. I might switch back to my old one but for now this is what I plan on using. The chili is a combination of a bunch of different recipes that I have found online. I will post the recipe on here later.

Friday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Saturday - Pizza

Sunday - Baked Ziti Salad and Bread sticks

Week 4/26-5/2

Monday - Chicken Caesar Pitas

Tuesday - Taco Soup

Wednesday - Barbeque Chicken Sandwiches and Veggies
Place 3-4 boneless chicken breasts in crockpot, they can be frozen, pour one bottle of barbeque sauce on the top, set the crockpot to high for 5 hours and thats it! Super easy!

Thursday - Beef & Rice Enchiladas with Pepper-Jack sauce

Friday - Kids Choice :o)

Saturday - Meat Loaf and Salad.

Sunday - Tuna Noodle Casserole with rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment